Please follow the instruction below:
- 使用電腦或 iPhone/iPad, 請登入到 ROKU owner website - https://my.roku.com/
- 首先請在下方 My Linked Device 部分確認您的 ROKU 有在清單裡 (by serial number).
- 若沒問題，請點選 https://my.roku.com/add/5iktv
- 看到 warning message 請點OK 按鍵
- 然後請點 Yes, add Channel 按鍵
UPDATE ROKU APP
- On computer or iphone/ipad, click this link: https://my.roku.com/add/5iktv to add updated 5ik.TV app.
- You should be onto the ROKU owner web site. Please click "Add private channel" button to consent the adding.
- When complete, you should see updated '5ik.TV' on TV screen within couple seconds.
- To speed up the process, you can also click Settings -> System Update on ROKU remote.
Re-LINK WITH YOUR 5ik.TV ACCOUNT
- On ROKU remote, please select 5ik.TV app, and press OK button
- The Linking screen with 5 digit random code should be shown. Please visit 5ik.tv/roku/ on computer or iphone/ipad to enter the 5 digit code
- As you enter the code, you should see "您已完成登錄。可立即在Roku上享用全螢幕的直播服務。" message.
- On TV screen, you should see the "Congratulations!" screen within 5 seconds.
Info you need for the above steps
- ROKU Owner Account. In case the login info is lost. You can reset the password at: https://my.roku.com/password/reset.
- 5ik.TV Account. In case the login info is lost. You can reset the password at: https://5ik.tv/Account/PasswordRecovery.aspx
Update to the latest ROKU firmwareIn many cases, the latest firmware is needed. So before any action, please check for the update by clicking Settings -> System Update using ROKU remote.
For more info regarding updating ROKU: https://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device
ROKU is not linked !?
You need to have ownership of the ROKU device. Please follow the article below for description: https://support.roku.com/article/208754508-how-to-resolve-an-issue-when-activating-or-linking-your-roku-streaming-device
If the ROKU is owned by previous owner, you might need to reset the ROKU.
To reset, on ROKU remote, press Settings -> System Reset.
For more info about resetting ROKU: https://www.tomsguide.com/us/resetting-your-roku,review-3579.html